DELAWARE FAMILY LAW ATTORNEY
OFFICES IN DOVER, SEAFORD & LEWES
All domestic matters can have a significant impact on a persons emotional and financial health, and the well-being of any children involved as well
Here at Barros, McNamara, Malkiewicz and Taylor, P.A. we strive to make certain that all your needs are met in a compassionate and knowledgeable setting.
At times when things can seem out of control, it can be critical to have a skilled attorney by your side making sure that your rights are protected and that all possible resolutions to your specific situation can be explained and explored in depth by our experienced attorneys and staff.
We handle many types of domestic cases including:
- Divorce; we are experienced in all issues involved in a divorce including child custody and visitation, division of marital property, alimony and attorney’s fees
- Paternity actions and child support proceedings for married or unmarried parents
- Custody and visitation for unmarried or separated parents
- Termination of parental rights and adoption of children into your home
- Pre-marital asset agreements (pre-nuptual agreements)
Barros, McNamara, Malkiewicz and Taylor, P.A. can also assist you in protecting your financial assets during this period of instability in your life, helping to make certain that your assets will follow you into the next stage of your life.
We can assist in the division of pensions, 401(k) plans and other retirement assets, as well as provide guidance in dividing marital businesses, corporations, partnerships and any other joint interest you may have.
Ensure that your rights are protected, call us today to schedule an initial consultation where an experienced attorney can advise you on your rights and help you through the complex hurdles inherent in any domestic relations matter.
Please provide a brief description of your case and your contact information and our office will contact you as quickly as possible to discuss your case and to schedule you to talk to one of our attorney’s at the earliest possible time.